The main purpose of the battery commander’s terminal is to interact with the MilStaff command terminal and the terminal of the senior battery officer.
The main function is to obtain information from the highest level of command on objectives or directly from the battlefield and transfer executive commands to the senior battery officer to carry out combat orders.
Technical requirements for the tablet
Minimum requirements for tablet to install the ArtOS software:
- CPU: quadcore, speed 1.2GHz or more;
- RAM: 1GB or more;
- Storage memory: 8GB or more ;
- Ability to expand memory using microSD;
- Screen resolution 1280×800;
- Availability of GPS module;
- Availability of Wi-Fi modules and Bluetooth.