TERMINAL GC(командира гармати)
The gun commander’s terminal is designed to transfer gun data to the senior battery officer via secure communications equipment, to receive commands and data to target the gun from the terminal of the senior battery officer, and to forward them to the spotter through the Spot Data Display System (SDDS).
Minimum requirements for tablet to install the ArtOS software:
- CPU: quadcore, speed 1.2GHz or more;
- RAM: 1GB or more;
- Storage memory: 8GB or more;
- Ability to expand memory using microSD;
- Screen resolution 1280×800;
- Availability of GPS module;
- Availability of Wi-Fi modules and Bluetooth.